To Health, Happiness & Increased Intimacy
Do we feel our aging may be accelerating?
Do we think as crisply as we could?
Are our waist lines increasing?
How high are our energy levels?
How low is our cholesterol?
How low is our blood pressure?
Foods that slow aging and increase vitality
1. Add blueberries (antioxidants) with cereal & almond milk or milk
2. Dark green leafy veggies
3. Whole grains (not enriched)
4. Right types of oils such as olive oil
5. Lean meat regime such as turkey, chicken and fish (salmon)
6. Try yogurt to cinch the waist
7. Treat yourself to a Virgin Bloody Mary with a stalk of celery (yeah right, eh)
1. If we diet only, we lose lean, mass muscle
2. Add a safe exercise program
3. Aerobic Exercise raises heart rate and adds strength & muscle
mass – start slowly but now is the time to begin
4. Proper fitness may decrease need for surgery and risk to cancer
5. Low-carb diets can make you feel constipated, have bad breath,
and low energy – no need to be sluggish, stinky and windy
6. To think more clearly, add right-diet regime of protein and appropriate carbs * * *
Stress is good for us in some ways, but it needs managing
1. Who says when all stressed out, “pass the steamed broccoli?”
2. Engage in doses of laughter – at least 40 a day
3. See the humor in many situations – Don’t worry, be happy
4. Think about getting new mattress and a form pillow
5. Treat yourself to healing massages – have a friend do your feet
6. Hatha Yoga is very beneficial to healing of stress and ailments
7. Unmanaged stress increases cortisol levels and blood pressure ~
Therefore, it becomes necessary to add proper sleep, diet, exercise
and intimacy in our lives and to ditch sugar and artificial sweeteners.
Love you all, wish you the best to the remainder of 2013.
Top-10 Food List to look 10 years younger consists of beans, blueberries, broccoli, oranges, wild salmon, spinach, tomatoes, walnuts, almonds yogurt and many more. Remember to drink a fair share of pure water daily!
Every night before lullaby time, I engage in 3 to 4 funny sitcoms: King of Queens, The 70’s Show, Frazier and my all time favorite, Til Death.
What do you marinade in before dozing and dancing off to dreamland?
Life experiences of eating well, relationships, fitness, sleep, praying & dreaming all bring balance & well being ~ not material things.
* * *Use your mind to control your brain and your brain will change into a super brain. Super Brain~ Dr. Rudy Tanzi PBS